G-S Supplies, Inc, originally known
as Germanow-Simon Machine Company, was founded in 1916 by Harry
Germanow and Julius Simon in Rochester, New York.
Our products are distributed worldwide into multiple industries:
Watch and Jewelry Repair, Jewelry Design, Hobby and Craft, Hardware,
Production and Assembly, Optical, Aeronautics and Camera Repair.
Rochester, New York is the location of corporate and administrative
offices as well as research and development, engineering, marketing,
and manufacturing operations.